We want to make it easy for you to find the appropriate grant fund.
Please read each fund’s guidelines to align your project with the right potential funding resource.
Dane G. Hansen Community Clean-Up Fund (Available August 1-June 1)
Community Clean-Up grants help to beautify communities while promoting community pride and volunteerism.
HOW TO APPLY
Solomon Valley Community Foundation makes it easy for you to apply for a grant online. Please read the instructions below before beginning an application. All SVCF grant applications should be made online unless otherwise noted.
STEP 1: REVIEW ELIGIBILITY, GUIDELINES & DEADLINES
- Each competitive grant fund the Community Foundation manages has its own guidelines for eligibility, application and deadlines for submission of proposals.
- A few of our funds have rolling deadlines; most accept applications only at certain times of the year.
- Applicants are required to read the general grant guidelines and specific fund guidelines before starting an application.
- Click on Apply for a Grant to the right.
STEP 2: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Select one login email address/password to be used for all your submissions.
- Provide the email address of the person ultimately responsible for the grant administration. SVCF will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
STEP 3: COMPLETE THE ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION
STEP 4: COMMUNITY FOUNDATION WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION
Your grant application is reviewed by the fund advisory committee, followed by a recommendation for funding to the Community Foundation’s Board of Directors. During this process, our staff may contact you for more information.
STEP 5: FINAL GRANT DECISIONS ARE MADE
You will be notified by email if your organization received full or partial funding or in some cases, if funding has been denied. Decisions are typically made within 6-8 weeks after the application deadline.