Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Solomon Valley Administrative Fund
Designated funds provide a permanent source of income to support your favorite charities even long after you are gone.
Current Designated Funds
- First Christian Church Missionary Fund
- Helen L. Marcotte Operating Fund
- Kent & Kelli Hake Designated Fund
- The Keith Houghton Family Aviation Fund
- Leadership Mitchell County Community Service Award Fund
- The Little Red Schoolhouse Fund
- Don and Barb Pruitt Family Fund
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Beloit, Kansas
- Scouts of Beloit Kansas Designated Fund
- Seminary Designated Fund
- St. John the Baptist Evangelization & Education Fund
- The Waconda Heritage Village Fund
- Thomas J. Shaffer Designated Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Donor advised funds are a simple and flexible "charitable savings account" that let you decide when and where to give.
Current Donor Advised Funds
- The Becker Autos & Trailers Fund
- The Betty J. Huffman Fund for Green Mound Cemetery Association
- The Betty J Huffman Fund for ISIS Shriners
- Carrico Implement Co., Inc. Fund
- Cunningham Communications, Inc. Fund
- Curt & Sherry Frasier Family Donor Advised Fund
- Farmway Credit Union of Beloit, Lincoln, Mankato & Osborne Fund
- Douglas & Janet Johnson Family Fund
- Frank, Lila Maxine & James Louthan for Glasco, KS Donor Advised Fund
- Frank, Lila Maxine & James Louthan for Simpson, KS Donor Advised Fund
- Frasier, Johnson & Martin, LLC Fund
- Guaranty State Bank & Trust Co. Donor Advised Fund
- Keith & Debra Houghton Donor Advised Fund
- Max & Michele Heidrick Donor Advised Fund
- Ringneck Ranch Foundation Donor Advised Fund
- Our Lady of Good Remedy Fund
- The Jeanne and Stan Moritz Family Fund
- Tom & Beverly Porter Donor Advised Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Field of interest funds respond to current and future needs by letting you support a specific cause or geographic area rather than a specific charity. Grants are determined by a local committee.
Current Field of Interest Funds
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- The Pleasant View Community Fund
- Solomon Valley Disaster Relief Fund
Funds For The Future
- Curtis A. & Sheryl J. Frasier
- Nancy Headrick Scholarship
- Lee & Estelle Schuster
Organization funds offer a simple and efficient way for your nonprofit to build capacity and provide long-term support for your mission.
Current Organization Funds
- First Christian Church of Beloit Fund
- Glen Elder Friends Church Endowment Fund
- Heart Choices of Beloit Fund
- Mitchell County Communities That Care, Inc.
- Summer Kids Cafe Fund
- Mitchell County Community Foundation
- Leadership Mitchell County, Inc. Fund
- NCK Wellness Center Fund
Provisional (Project) Funds
Provisional Funds serve as a short-term vehicle to collect charitable donations for a community project, such as a public-private partnership.
Current Provisional Funds
- Willow Springs Courtyard Development Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish, for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- Harold & Eileen Frasier Scholarship Fund
- The Severance Children's Scholarship Fund
Current Scholarship Funds- Traditional
- Fine Arts Future Development Scholarship Fund
- George Hoy Scholarship Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Community Impact Fund for Solomon Valley