Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- The Betty J. Huffman Fund for Green Mound Cemetery Association
- Carrico Implement Co., Inc. Fund
- Cunningham Communications, Inc. Fund
- Curt & Sherry Frasier Family Donor Advised Fund
- Farmway Credit Union of Beloit, Lincoln, Mankato & Osborne Fund
- Frank, Lila Maxine & James Louthan for Glasco, KS Donor Advised Fund
- Frank, Lila Maxine & James Louthan for Simpson, KS Donor Advised Fund
- Frasier, Johnson & Martin, LLC Fund
- Guaranty State Bank & Trust Co. Donor Advised Fund
- Keith & Debra Houghton Donor Advised Fund
- Max & Michele Heidrick Donor Advised Fund
- Ringneck Ranch Foundation Donor Advised Fund
- Our Lady of Good Remedy Fund
- Tom & Beverly Porter Donor Advised Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- First Christian Church Missionary Fund
- Harold & Eileen Frasier Scholarship Fund
- Helen L. Marcotte Operating Fund
- Kent & Kelli Hake Designated Fund
- Leadership Mitchell County Community Service Award Fund
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Beloit, Kansas
- Scouts of Beloit Kansas Designated Fund
- Seminary Designated Fund
- St. John the Baptist Evangelization & Education Fund
- The Severance Children's Scholarship Fund
- The Waconda Heritage Village Fund
- Thomas J. Shaffer Designated Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Solomon Valley Administrative Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- The Pleasant View Community Fund
- Solomon Valley Disaster Relief Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- First Christian Church of Beloit Fund
- Glen Elder Friends Church Endowment Fund
- Heart Choices of Beloit Fund
- Mitchell County Communities That Care, Inc.
- Summer Kids Cafe Fund
- Mitchell County Community Foundation
- Leadership Mitchell County, Inc. Fund
- NCK Wellness Center Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Community Impact Fund for Solomon Valley
Assist and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- Fine Arts Future Development Scholarship Fund
- George Hoy Scholarship Fund